- This event has passed.
Southampton Soundclash Festival September 2015: Lineup & Tickets
26.Sep.15 @ 12:00 - 00:00£20
- The lineup, set times, & stages ...
Basement Jaxx (DJ)
MistaJam / Doorly
DJ SKT / Low Steppa
Toyboy & Robin
No Artificial Colours
Champagne Steam Rooms
My Nu Leng
DJ Luck & MC Neat
Oxide & Neutrino
Matt Jam Lamont
Majestic / Royal-T
James Zabiela (Disco Set)
AFTER PARTIES (10PM-6AM)
- Site map ...
- What to expect ...
- 10,000 people, 50 artists, 4 stages
- Biggest and best DJs from around the world
- Funktion-One and VOID sound systems
- LED screens, laser shows, and pyrotechnics
- Full fun-fair and merchant stalls
- VIP area with private bar/BBQ and view of the main stage
- Fully stocked bars with drink deals all day
- Food stalls run by local businesses
- After-parties in Southampton and Bournemouth till 6am
- Dates and times ...
- Saturday 26th September 2pm- 1am
- After-parties: 10pm-6am
- Tickets ...
- Transport ...
Buses will be running to and from the festival gates from 12pm till late. Pickup locations: City Centre (locations TBA), Bedford Place (London Road), Southampton Solent University (Students Union), University of Southampton (Highfield Interchange).
Southampton Airport Parkway train station is a 2 minute drive from the festival site. A free bus will be on loop from the station every 10-15 minutes.
Parking will be available on site. The site is located 2 minutes from Junction 5 of the M27 (Eastleigh Airport).
COACHES (ALL RETURN AT MIDNIGHT):
- Chichester – TBA
- Havant – TBA
- Portsmouth: TBA
- Fareham – TBA
- Poole – TBA
- Bournemouth – TBA
- Food & drinks...
- £4 JBombs (or 3 for £10)
- £4.50 Pints (Somersby or Carlsberg)
- £4.50 Single Spirit + Mixer (+£1 for Red Bull)
- £6.50 Double Sprit + Mixer (+£1 for Red Bull)
- £2.50 Soft Drinks (Water, Coke, Sprite, etc)
- Cocktails and Premium Drinks menu available in VIP
Wide selection of food starting from £5.00
- Burgers, Hot Dogs, Pulled Pork, etc
- Chinese, Indian, Mexican, and more
- Fish & Chips
- Candy Floss, Pick & Mix, Doughnuts
- Frequently Asked Questions ...
Do I need to bring ID?
Yes. You will need to present photo ID to security when entering the festival
What time shall I arrive?
The festival gates open at 13:00. The bars open at 14:00
Can I buy tickets on door?
Yes, at the Box Office. Tickets will be £40 for standard entry. We have reserved 500 to be sold on the day
Can I upgrade to VIP?
Yes, for £20. Pay at the Box Office on site
What time is last entry?
Last entry is 19:00. The shuttle buses run until 18:00
Can I bring my own food/alcohol?
No. All alcohol will be confiscated at the gates
Are there cash machines on site?
Yes, but there will be queues. We advise you to bring your own
Will the bars and Box Office accept card payments?
No, but there will be cash machines on site
Will cigarettes be available to purchase at the festival?
Where can I find the set times?
Set times, stage splits, and more will be revealed via the official Soundclash App, released in September
Can I get in for free?
No. If you don’t have a ticket and/or are not on a guestlist you will need to pay at the Box Office
- Brands & partners ...