- This event has passed.
Southampton Soundclash Festival May 2015: Lineup & Tickets
02.May.15 @ 14:00 - 01:00£20
Some of the biggest venues, promoters, DJs and producers on the South Coast have all teamed up to bring together one massive Bank Holiday outdoor party. Please note that this is a 18+, non-camping event.
- The lineup & stages ...
Black Butter Records
Hannah Wants, Shadow Child
Kidnap Kid, DJ EZ
My Nu Leng, Woz
Tube & Berger
High Tide, ThemAgen, Soul Divide
DRUM AND BASS Stage
On A Mission
Garry K & Presha
MCs: IC3, Shotta, Felon
Remedy & Frequency
Bryan Kearney b2b Will Atkinson (World Exclusive)
Judge Jules (Special Guest)
Solis & Sean Truby
Red Bull VIP Area
Jamie Ings, Ronnie Spiteri
Local DJs & Artists
Taffy, FWD MTN
George Francis & Jakuze
Charlie Fox, Ape Like
Lewis Whitlock, Boulé
From On A Mission: Ripraw, Whitey, Kronical, Hannibal. MCs: Shakes, Skydro, Hazza, Krizma, Linguistics,
From Remedy & Frequency: Vic Light, Dav Gomrass, Paul Nutbrown, MathisS, Lindon Cooper b2b Gareth 2Dark, Ben Cooper b2b Thomas Blunden
Red Bull VIP Area: 2 private bars, surprise guest DJs, table service, private toilets, Red Bull DJ truck & tent, Caribbean BBQ
- What to expect ...
- 10,000 people, 50 artists, 4 stages
- Biggest and best DJs from around the world
- Top of the range Funktion-One sound systems throughout
- LED screens, laser shows, and pyrotechnics
- Full fun-fair and merchant stalls
- VIP area with private bar/BBQ and view of the main stage
- Fully stocked bars with drink deals all day
- Food stalls run by local businesses
- After-parties in Southampton and Bournemouth till 6am
- Dates and times ...
- Saturday 2nd May: 2pm- 1am
- Bank Holiday Weekend
- After-parties: 10pm-6am
- Tickets ...
- Online Sunday 30th November
- £20 EARLY BIRD (first 2000 tickets)
- £25 1st RELEASE
- £30 2nd RELEASE
- £40 VIP (private bar, BBQ, DJs)
- Transport ...
Buses will be on loop from the University of Southampton interchange, Solent University campus, and the City Centre. More details soon.
Southampton Airport Parkway train station is just a 2 minute drive from the site. A free bus will be on loop from the station every 10-15 minutes.
Parking will be available on site. The site is located 2 minutes from Junction 5 of the M27 (Eastleigh Airport).
COACHES (ALL RETURN AT MIDNIGHT):
- Chichester – The Globe Car park @ 12pm
- Havant – Main Bus Station @ 12.15pm
- Portsmouth: McDonalds on Commercial Rd @ 12.45pm
- Fareham – McDonalds @ 1.15pm
- Poole – Train St @ 12.30pm
- Bournemouth – Asda Bus Station @ 1pm
- Frequently Asked Questions ...
Do I need to bring ID?
Yes. You will need to present photo ID to security when entering the festival
What time shall I arrive?
From 13:00 onwards. The bars open at 14:00
What do I need to do if I have a Birthday Ticket?
You MUST arrive by 16:00 to get in for free. You MUST have photo ID showing your Date of Birth
Can I buy tickets on door?
Yes, at the Box Office. Tickets will be £40 for standard entry. We have reserved 500 to be sold on the day
Can I upgrade to VIP?
Yes, for £20. Pay at the Box Office on site
What time is last entry?
19:00. The shuttle buses run until 18:00
Can I bring my own food/alcohol?
No. It will be confiscated
Are there cash machines on site?
Yes, but there will be queues. We advise you to bring your own
Will the bars and Box Office accept card payments?
No, but there will be cash machines on site
Where can I find the set times?
Download our FREE App for all info
Can I get in for free?
No. If you don’t have a ticket and/or are not on a guestlist you will need to pay at the Box Office
- Brands & partners ...