- This event has passed.
DBP 5th Birthday with Cyril Hahn (Free Entry)
10.Jun.14 @ 22:00 - 03:00
No Catches, FREE Entry: All year many of you have supported our events whether it be AAA, Juiced, Carnage or our newest project, The Warehouse – Thank You, we love putting these parties on for you – now its times for us to give you something back and also unleash someone we have been trying to book for a while new, CYRIL HAHN!
BUY/CLAIM TICKETS VIA FATSOMA
Cyril Hahn needs very little introduction. It’s been a great year for Cyril; his latest free remix ‘gift’ to his fans, Solange’s ‘Losing You’ has quickly become a fan favourite with 70k+ in less than 2 weeks. His official remix for The Alpines’ ‘Chances’ on constant replay on radios in the UK and Europe and on the blogosphere. His ever-popular Destiny’s Child’s ‘Say My Name’ has been championed by the likes of the xx, Diplo, Bicep & of course, Annie Mac.
We are throwing an end of year FREE party at Secret Location. You will be emailed 24 hours before the event so make sure you leave your correct details. Expect a venue you’ve probably never been too before, packed with Funktion 1 sound systems, and a bar full of £2.50 drinks and giveaways from our friends at Red Bull.
We are opening up the free entry guest-list to only 500 people – 1st come, 1st served via our partners at Fatsoma.
For those of you desperate to get to see Cyril Hahn, we have put 100 x £5 tickets online which guarantees you queue jump entry into this event and we are even throwing in a free can of beer or cider on entry!
This event is not about profit its about the part and a thanks to you.
The Boring Bits:
- Tickets are limited to ONE per person – no duplicate names will be accepted so encourage all you mates to sign up and get their ticket before its too late.
- You MUST be the ticket holder when coming into this event – this is deter any cowboys trying to sell these tickets to a FREE party!
- You MUST arrive and be in the queue b4 11.15pm, if not entry will be £5
- You MUST print your ticket out for us to scan, NO printed ticket = you pay to get in
- Entry is 1st come, 1st served – Once the venue is full, there is nothing we can do, its a free party, we will be very busy, arrive early to make sure you get in.
- (we expect to be at capacity by 11.30)